Terms and Conditions
In these Regulations the following terms have the meaning as set forth below:
4. Cancellation of Order Policy
In these Regulations the following terms have the meaning as set forth below:
|"The Site" -||The Website https://www.kmc-hotel.co.il/|
|"The Company" -||Kfar Maccabiah Ltd. Private Company number 520024167|
|"The Hotel" -||Kfar Maccabiah Hotel|
|"The Services" and/or "The Products" -||The Services and/or the Products that appear and/or that will appear on the Site and that are offered for purchase.|
|"Purchaser" -||Anyone who made a purchase (performed an act of purchase) of the Service and/or Product on the Site.|
|"Surfer" and/or "User" -||Anyone who surfs on the Site and/or who has registered on the Site and/or who is interested in purchasing Services and/or Products on the Site.|
- The Site is owned by the Company and is managed by it. For any question and/or clarification and/or inquiry you may approach the Company's customer services directly, by E-mail (electronic mail), to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In every place in these Regulations where the masculine language is used, the intention is also to the female.
- These Regulations regulate the relationship between the Company and the User and/or the customer and will apply to any order of a Services and/or Products presented therein from the Company.
- The use of the Site and of any content, or Service therein are to be made with the sole and full responsibility of the User and/or the Surfer and the Company will not be liable for any damage, direct or indirect that may be caused to anyone on his behalf or any other third party, including any loss or expense, connected or derived, directly or indirectly, with the Site and any content and Service included therein.
- Every person who visits the Site and every buyer, actually performing the activity, declares that he has read, understood and agrees to all the terms and conditions of these Regulations, and that he will not have nor will anyone on his behalf have any claim and/or demand and/or legal demand against the Site and/or the Company and/or the Site administration/management and/or the Company and/or any of its directors/managers and/or employees, in everything connected to the terms and conditions of these Regulations.
- The Company reserves the right, from time to time at its sole discretion to change the Regulations, and this is without the need to give a warning and/or prior notice, whilst the version of the Regulations that are binding on the parties are the Regulations that are published/posted on the Site, at the specific time of placing the order.
- The Company's failure to comply with any terms of the Regulations should not be regarded as a waiver or consent for a recurring breach or different breach of its conditions.
- If it is determined by a competent authority that any of the terms in these Regulations are unenforceable or invalid/void, nothing therein shall derogate from the validity of remaining conditions in these Regulations.
- The Company shall do everything in its power to ensure that the information presented on the Site will be as accurate as possible, however it is clarified that there may, in good faith appear, inaccuracies or mistakes and the Company shall not bear the responsibility, arising from or related to them.
- It is on the Purchaser and/or the User who is interested in purchasing the Services through the Site, to register on the Site and to fill out a registration form, that includes personal details, including, name and family name, identity number, address and telephone and/or credit card membership and credit card details, in order to perform activities on the Site.
- Filling in all the details is a prerequisite to placing an order. To ensure that the order is made quickly and efficiently, it is essential to submit accurate details. If, whilst placing an order, erroneous details are delivered, the Company cannot ensure that the Services and/or the Products will be ordered and it will have no liability in connection with this.
- After placing an order, the Company will verify the details of the credit card that have been entered. On confirmation of the order by the credit [card] company and the verification/inspection of the Company, a suitable message will be given to the customer concerning the confirmation of the order.
- Only confirmation of the order that has been received in the customer's E-mail (electronic mail) or other electronic means of the customer, that may be selected at the Company's sole discretion and that includes details of the order, a description of the Services and/or the Products, the payment amount and confirmation from the credit [card] company that payment has been made, will bind the Company (hereinafter – "the Order Confirmation"). A copy of the E-mail (electronic mail) message that confirms the order, as saved in the Company's computer shall be conclusive evidence of the content of the order.
- Submitting false details is a criminal offence and criminal and civil proceedings will be taken against those submitting said false details.
- In the event that the transaction was not approved by the credit [card] company, the person performing the action will receive a suitable message concerning this and you will be required to inform of other means of payment. In this case, the Company reserves the right to cancel the order without the customer having any claim against the Company.
4. Cancellation of Order Policy
- Cancellation of an order will be made on the Site, after an order has been made by the User and confirmation thereof has been provided – (hereinafter - "the Cancellation of an Order").
- In case of the Cancellation of an Order made by the Purchaser up to 24 hours prior to date of implementation of the order, no cancellation fee will be charged by the Company.
- In case of the Cancellation of an Order made by the Purchaser less than 24 hours prior to the date of implementation of the order, the Company will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the value of the first night's cost.
- In cases in which the Purchaser has been charged for the Services that have been cancelled and should be credited as stated above, the Purchaser will be credited by the Company, through the credit card in which the payment was made without the reduction of the transaction cancellation fee.
- These Regulations grant the participant permission to participate in the Site according to its terms only. All intellectual property rights, including copyright, designs, methods and trade secrets that are expressed on and/or inside the Site, including code, text, images, symbols, designs, fonts and including the appearance of the Site and its composition, are the Company's property only.
- The name "Kfar Maccabiah" and its trademarks(whether registered or not) are all/each and every one are the property of the Company only. They should not be used without the Company's prior written consent.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, the Site and its contents are intended for personal and not for commercial use, there is no publication of content and/or any information on the Site whatsoever, that constitutes an explicit and/or implied license and/or any consent whatsoever to make any use of it whatsoever, that has not been authorized by the Company and should not be copied, reproduced, distributed, sold, marketed, made public nor should content and/or any information be translated from the site, including trademarks, images and text, designs, pictures and so on, without the Company's permission in advance and in writing.
- The Company respects the privacy of the Users of the Websites that it manages and operates (and operates in accordance with customary law).
- During the use of the Site, the Company may collect information about the User's customs/habits with respect to the use of the Site, content that has been uploaded, the Services that have interested the User, etc. This is information that the User has provided knowingly. In addition, for the purposes of promoting the Services provided by the Company and for optimal marketing, the Company is entitled to collect and to be assisted by the services of third parties, in order to understand the use in the Site, including information relating, among other things, to the User's activities.
- As long as personal information is required when registering for the Services on the Site or when purchasing Products in it, the Company will ask the User only for the information directly required/necessary to provide the Services or to purchase the Services. The data that will be collected will be saved in the Company's database.
- The use of the information that has been collected will be made according to this policy and/or according to the provisions of the law to enable the use of various Services in the Site, to improve and to enrich the Services and the content offered on the Site, in order to facilitate the purchase of Services and Products in the site – including advertising information and contents, and to adapt the advertisements that will be presented when visiting the site to the areas of interest of the User.
- The Company is interested in sending the occasional E-mail to the User about its Services as well as marketing and advertising information. This information will be sent to the User only if permission for such has been granted, and at any time the User will be able to cancel his consent and cease receipt thereof.
- The Company will not transfer to third parties the personal details of the User and information that has been collected on his activities in the Site, except in the following cases: if Services and Products will be purchased from third parties that offer these Products and Services through the Site, these third parties will be provided with the information they require to complete the acquisition process and/or if the Company will sell or transfer the Site's activities/operations to any corporation and/or merge the Site's activities/operations with any third party.
- Cookies are text files, which your browser creates according to a command from the Site's computers. The Cookies can contain a variety of information such as the pages you have visited, the amount of time that you have spent on the Site, where you came from, to the Site, departments/sections, information that you request to see when you log on to the Site, etc. The continued surfing of the Site constitutes acceptance to this use. By (computing) default, Web browsers allow Cookies to be used, however it is also possible to disable this function. However, this will mean that certain services will not be available. It is also possible, to manually delete Cookies after using them through the Web browser.
- Here are links that provide information concerning the most common Web browsers:
- The Company attaches utmost importance to the security of the information in its systems. In order to secure the information, the company operates systems, applications and procedures for securing information, which are designated to minimize the risks from theft, injury, loss or unauthorized access to information.
- With this, there is no certainty that these applications absolutely guarantee/ensure that personal information will not be exposed or stolen from the databases. Accordingly, the Company cannot undertake that the information systems used by the Company will be immune from/resistant to unauthorized access to the information stored in them. By actually using the Site and its Services, you are aware of and agree to these limitations.
- According to the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741 - 1981, everyone has the right to review the information concerning himself in the database. A person who has reviewed the information about himself and finds that it is not correct, not complete, not clear, or not up to date, may request the owner of the database to amend or delete the information.
- This appeal should be directed to: email@example.com via fax No. 03-6715780 or by regular mail to the address: Kfar Maccabiah, 7 Peretz Berenstein Street, City: Ramat Gan, postal code: 5224771.
- In addition, if the information in the Company's data base is used for personal contract with you, you are entitled under the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741 – 1981, to require in writing that the information that refers to you will be deleted from the database.
- Details of the credit cards that are used to make bookings/orders on the Site are delivered directly to the clearing/defrayment company or the credit [card] company when encrypted in accordance with the security standards of the clearing/defrayment company or the credit [card] company and are not preserved/maintained on the Company's computers and/or its databases.
- In any event where significant changes will be made to this policy, in the matter of the use of personal information provided by the User, a notice concerning this will be published on the Site's homepage.